Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Work Blog

It just occurred to me that readers of this blog might be interested in what I've been writing in my "professional" life.  I have been making occasional posts to a blog written by a group of tax professors.  If you haven't seen them already, here are links to all of them, listed in chronological order (most recent last):

introduction,
marijuana I,
marijuana II,
basic income I,
basic income II,
charities endorsing candidates I,
charities endorsing candidates II,
charities endorsing candidates III,
charities endorsing candidates IV.

They're supposed to be pitched at a general audience, so if you read them, let me know what you think (and whether I'm writing them clearly enough for an educated general reader to follow).


No comments:

Post a Comment